Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Where did I go?

There comes a point when you've forgotten/procrastinated on something for so long that you start feeling guilty about it. Then you think to yourself, "WTF? It's my thing. I set my own rules on it. Now I'm creating my own guilt over it. That's just crazy."

So I'm crazy.

I carry my camera everywhere. I have a camera in my phone. But when your life consists of getting up, going to work. Occasionally going to the store. Coming home. Doing chores. Watching telly. Going to bed. Pretty soon you run out of things to take pictures of. How many times can I cheat with a screencap or take another photo of my videos? Answer: not that many.

So I've decided that I'll keep this place going, but I'm only going to post a pic if it's worth it. What constitutes "worthy" is up to me of course so if Spooky does something cute again, I'll post it. Hehe.

So I don't think I'm going to make it to a year's worth and who knows, I might get back in the habit. And I'm really only posting this to justify it to myself. Because like I said, I'm crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home