Monday, May 08, 2006

Wandering around

The kid and I had a good wander around downtown Lincoln while Gary and Swi went off to do their "boy" thing (which was basically getting onto the field at Memorial Stadium and running up and down fending off imaginary football players :) I'll post a pic of that in a mo.)

I decided to take a photo of a building I found semi-interesting, architecturally speaking:



It's what I like to do. Yes I know I'm a little... odd. Anyway, while I was snapping the pic, this asshole, surrounded by his hags:



remarked snidely, "First time in a big city?" as they passed us, and then they tittered like twits. So I figured I'd take their pic and make it available on teh Internets so they could be properly mocked and ridiculed. I know it's hard to see them but by the time I got over my indignation enough to remember to snap their pic they'd gotten farther down the block. I should have stalked them.

Apart from that, the following pic is one I stumbled on off of some alley downtown. It made me chuckle anyway. It's right outside Valentino's I think. So this is my actual pic for today:



And finally (man I have such a dry spell of pics and then suddenly I've got an abundance. Life is weird) here's Gary quarterbacking for the Huskers :)



That's one for the Dire Predictions Club, eh Gary?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home