Friday, April 28, 2006

Sort of a week from hell.

I'm going to cheat a bit. Sorry it must be done. This week has been alternately great and it has sucked balls and to be honest 365snaps has been the furthest from my mind. I have a few images to post that I've taken but just haven't had time to pull off the camera so I'm just gonna do it all in this post, but I'm missing a day here and there and I'll try to get back on track starting tomorrow.

The sucky? Indyknow was hacked several times and I've had to fight with it all week to get it back to some kind of working order. It's still wonky but hopefully with help from tech support I'll have it back to normal.

The great? My 24 blog, 24addict.com somehow got noticed by FOX TV :) I got an email from them asking if I'd want to post a teaser to an interview with one of the show's creators. When I asked if it was true FOX reads my blog they replied, "Of course we do ;)" and I could not be more stoked. So now I'm going to get weekly info from them with clips and teasers I can post. Squee! :)

Anyway, on with the photos:

April 22nd:
Shannon had an Orchestra competition in Kearney that we had to get up at stupid o'clock for and she had to be in full formal dress as well. This is her getting ready to go in:



April 23rd:
IndyKnow was hacked. Hacked hacked hacked. Screwed up and mucked around. Data lost. Stupid f'ing hacker script kiddies motherf'ing moronic loser idiot from hell. I would like to chain them to the bumper of my car and drag them around a few miles of gravel roads and then drop them in a vat of lemon juice.



April 25th:
I steal peanuts from Texas T-bone. They have the best peanuts.



April 26th:
Shannon worked her first fundraiser at Wendy's. A poorly organized fundraiser that illicited more puzzled looks then fundgiving from the patrons but ah well. At least she got to clean some tables.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home